Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sneak Peek for The Baxter Family

When we were up in Salt Lake last week I was able to do a few sessions and I was really excited about these because I don't shoot in the "big city" too often.  This is my brothers family and Erin's sister and her husband came along.  I love shooting in the "big city"!!!!  Happy Wednesday! 

Photobucket
For some reason I think of Superman when I look at this photo!
Photobucket

Photobucket
And I was finally able to capture Drew's  "Angry Face"!!
Photobucket
Not to worry though, he smiled at me once.  ha!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is Taylor & Tracy, thanks for the fun!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

I absolutely adore the images you capture of your brother and his wife. Such a cute couple...so in love!

Erin said...

Deb these turned out so amazing. I am in love with the boys pictures. And you captured Drew's angry face! Tracy's pictures turned out excellent I can't wait for her to see them.

Love, Deborah said...

I am so glad you like them! I had so much fun, I hope to shoot up there more and more!!

Tracy said...

I Love, Love, Love em!!! Deb, thank you so much - the pictures turned out better than I imagined they would and I especially love the effects you did on some of them! You are so talented! I can't wait to get them printed up and on my walls. You and Mike are wonderful!

Dana said...

Okay,I an 8x10 of all of them. Dana

Anonymous said...

haha..I love his little face in #4...too cute!