Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Noah is One

So, I was finally able to do Noah's one year smash cake session and it was so fun!  He just could not wait to dive into the cake and when it was all over there was not much to clean up, he did a great job of polishing it off.  Here are some of my favorites, since he a December baby we decided to set up shop in the kitchen and use the Christmas tree in the background.  I think the light globbies are pretty!  His mom really likes the vintage look so that is what all there are.  Also, I want to thank Michele for the awesomely cute cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mamaw said...

I have the cutest grandsons. I love you Noah. Love Mamaw

Heather said...

The Light globies are So fun. I love the feet shot. So cute!

Julie Kohler said...

That Noah, I just want to SQUEEZE him! Ok, maybe AFTER a bath... but you know what I mean! Super cute cake, cute kiddo, and cute shots!

Sarah said...

Oh, I just want to EAT my baby, frosting and all. You did an awesome job Deb. Thanx, I love you!!!

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! That is adorable! The Christmas tree in the back adds the perfect touch.