Sunday, March 1, 2009

news

I have a bunch of news to share, here it is...

First, as some of you know we have had a little studio set up in our home, mostly for newborn photos. Well, we are in the process of taking it all down, if you are interested in a newborn session they can take place in the comfort of your home or I can refer you to another photographer with a studio. It will be great either way, I promise!

Second, prices have gone up this year so check out the site for the new changes. I really wish we didn't have to do this, but alas, we did. Look at the bright side though, your photos will be even more amazing, I promise, again!

Third, once again, I cannot stress enough how important it is to book early if you are interested in a Family Photo Session. Especially for Fall time. We are already scheduling for September thru November and we have a very limited number of days available if you would like something in the Spring time. I know it seems like a long ways away but just start to think about it so you can get what you want!

Fourth, just like last year I have a word for the year and a new band I hope to hear lots of! My word is ELIMINATE. It is such a great word! For a while I kept getting it mixed up with ANNIHILATE, so I wasn't sure it was going to work out, but I got better. (i only annihilated a few things) Things I hope to eliminate this year are...

clutter
pounds
stress
spending
pain
exhaustion
toys

Those are just a few, the great thing about this word is that I have the possibility to gain so much from it, it's win/win! If you don't remember, my word for last year was BALANCE. Over all I think it was exactly what I needed, I learned a lot about myself and realized that it is impossible to have everything in balance. I re-prioritized and started to look at balance a little differently, it was a very good word for last year.

My band for this year is Fleetwood Mac, I have always loved them, they always make me happy, so this year is their year! I'm so excited!

I believe that is all. I hope everyone has a great week! Here is something pretty for you to look at...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess said...

That picture is so cool! Where was it taken?

Love, Deborah said...

Hi Jess! This was taken when we were driving around Lake Tahoe. It's my favorite.

Love, Deborah said...

Hi Jess! This was taken when we were driving around Lake Tahoe. It's my favorite.