Monday, March 16, 2009

Eden's Keep

Last week Mike and I had the opportunity to do a session at this new romantic retreat here in town called Eden's Keep. This session was not only for the room itself but also a trash the dress for Jordan & Whitney, our fabulous models! Bloomers gave us some amazing flowers to add the finishing touch on the whole thing and I am super excited at how they turned out!! Here are a few that I have finished up, I would love to know what you think out there!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME. Love the shower picture. That place is amazing! Wonderful job... both for you and your models. I love to see "trash the dress" sessions.

Heather said...

These are beautiful! and VERY romantic. the shower shot is my favorite also.

Love, Deborah said...

Thanks for the comments girls! It was such a fun session! I hope I get a chance to stay there sometime! :)

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

These turned out great. Your lighting turned out really well. Can't wait to see it in person :)

andi watkins said...

DUDE YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I loved them all, the lighting is so romantic;) and the shower and tub pics are HAUTE!! where is that place?

Love, Deborah said...

Hey Andi!! It is just down the road in washington, check out the site, it is so cool! The perfect place for a honeymoon!!

Jess said...

Those are so cool! I'm going to have to check that place out.

Anonymous said...

Oh the lighting in these are SUPERB!

The last pic...ROCKIN...HOT!!!!!!!!