Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Frozen Foods + eTickets

Last week I had a session planned that I was excited for it because for the past few years I have had the opportunity to shoot a group of friends that get together for  photos, this year they are all seniors and they are always fun and I love being able to do this for them. Well, just as we were about to meet a huge storm rolled in, we were up at the red rocks and everyones hair was flying everywhere and I could hardly see because of the dirt, it was crazy so I said, lets go to a grocery store! And guess what! They were all totally game and it turned out to be such an awesome session! We showed up at Lin's and the nice people there let us in and we played a bit, it was a good time! Here are just two shots of the whole group, I am working hard on the rest, girls! 
Photobucket


Photobucket


In other news, Mike is on his way up to Sandy for the What a Woman Wants Show this weekend at the South Town Expo Center. He will be there with the PhotoBooth so if you can you should stop by and hop in the booth!! If you end up booking the PhotoBooth for your wedding reception this weekend we will give you a free 11x14 Kolo guest book and all that comes with it!! (That will save you $100)   At the What a Woman Wants Expo not only can you play in the PhotoBooth but you can get your eyebrows waxed for all the world to see, who doesn't love that?  If you would like free tickets send us an email, we have etickets that we can email you, free is good!!!   See you there!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE the frozen food!!! Deb i'm into that!

Love, Deborah said...

Can you picture it with your family?! I could be awesome! We have to plan it soon!!

kate moss said...

Wow that is a great shot with all of those girls! What a great idea.
I wish I was in St. George right now!

Love, Deborah said...

Hi Kate, Thanks!! I am totally geeking out because you came to my blog!! :)