Friday, May 15, 2009

hello blog

I have been a bit neglectful of the blog lately, it's mostly because I am figuring out facebook and we have been crazy busy around here with lots of photography and photobooth session, traveling and birthdays.  I posted these photos on facebook last night which is easy and fast but I don't really love how the photos look all blotchy on facebook so here they are again, nice and pretty!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket  
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Em said...

You amaze me sooooo much! I love all of these pictures they are so beautiful!!!! Great job

Stout Family said...

I LOVE THEM ALL! Seriously thanks so much for posting these so fast, cuz I was SO anxious. Wonderful:)

Love, Deborah said...

I'm so glad!!

Jess said...

your pictures never cease to amaze me.

Stout Family said...

So I've looked through all the pictures quite a few times now. I was like laughing and crying through them each time! Ha. There are SO many gorgeous, love, happy shots and some seriously hilarious shots as well:) Thank you SO MUCH!

Love, Deborah said...

Kristi I am so happy you like them!! That makes my day!!