Friday, May 1, 2009

will work for carmel apples

Last night I was able to photograph little Chuck at 6 months. Janet and Greg are so great at planning and had this session booked shortly after Chuck was born, how awesome is that!? :) They are also amazing because they brought me a carmel apple, I LOVE surprises like this!!! I have some of the greatest clients ever!! Another reason they are amazing is the fact that they have 6 kids that are so well behaved it kinda blows me away, it makes my job so easy! Anyway, here are some favorites, happy Friday!

Photobucket
This first shot is classic me, my photos are constantly tilting down on the right and most of the time it drives me crazy,
however, I feel like that is what makes this shot awesome, that and the cute baby. oh and also all the chubby little feet.
Photobucket
Words cannot describe how much I love this second shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for getting some teaser pics up so fast! You're awesome. :O) I can't WAIT for the rest. I'm excited to get a new picture of him up on the wall.

Sarah said...

Love them!

Dana said...

I love the belly shot! What a doll! Love the pictures Deb. You are incredible. Dana

Anonymous said...

wow i've spent the lat 45min looking at your blog and all your photos! I have to come back again and finish later. you guys are awesome photograpers! What kind of camera do you shoot with?!

Anonymous said...

wow! You guys are amazing photographers!!! I have spent the last 45min or so looking at your blog! What kind of camera do you guys use? I wrote a comment, but it didn't post. you guys did my friends wedding and it was awesome!